Sunday, January 13, 2008

Peer pressure, everyone's doing it!

Alright, so a few important people in my life have started to write down 10 things a day that they are thankful. And because I have been blessed by seeing what THEY are thankful for, I thought it would help me to see what I am thankful for as well. Here goes:

1. Blankets
2. God providing, lots of times at just the right time
3. The feeling of clean teeth
4. Snuggling in bed with James...waking up, watching tv, whatever it is, just feeling safe and loved by an amazing man
5. Knitting
6. Really soft angel hair yarn
7. Sew-n-Such, a sweet little store in Franktown Corners, which is in the space that used to be my favorite little bridal shop too
8. Looking at fabric...I'm currently LOVING Loralie Designs and Amy Butler!
9. FINALLY being able to read my Bible and not feel like it is homework (thanks PBC! :-/)
10. Snow

No comments: