Thursday, January 3, 2008

My First Meme

Here's my first meme...hopefully I did it right! I got it from Tip Junkie



1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before?
 GEOCACHING!!!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I don't think that I made any last year....but I made some this year, mostly to do with keeping fit, eating better, praying more, reading my Bible, etc.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My best friend, sister-in-law and my cousin did.
4. Did anyone close to you die? I lost my baby on March 25th. So, yes.
5. What countries did you visit? Hmm, in 2007, only the good ol' US. But in 2006 I was in US, England, Austria, Australia, England again, and Germany.
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? A baby.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Sewing 12 pairs of pajama pants with my mom...she hasn't sewn for 25 years and I had made 2 aprons in the month before this feat...we were pretty proud!
8. What was your biggest failure? Failure to fill out a little paper that said that we had car insurance, which then resulted in a $250 fine :(
9. Did you suffer illness or injury? Lots of different colds from the kids I babysit.
10. What was the best thing you bought? An iPod nano for my hubby!
11. Where did most of your money go? To our new Camry. And rent. Bleh.
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Being a mommy.
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:
About the same for all.
a) happier or sadder? 
b) thinner or fatter? 
c) richer or poorer?
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? Enjoying what I had instead of focusing on what I didn't have.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? Spending frivolously.
16. What was the best book you read? Ooooh, too many good ones. Shopaholic and Baby. The first 4 Yada Yada Prayer Group books. Numerous miscarriage books. The Bible.
17. What did you want and get? An even better relationship with my husband. I have seen what a true treasure I have.
18. What did you want and not get? My Avery.
19. What kept you sane? Keeping my house semi-clean and organized. And watching Food Network and HGTV!!! Also my family.
20. Who did you miss? Avery, Chelsea, everyone in Australia.

No comments: