Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Frustration and Thankfulness

So today I finished my Sort Things out organizer thing. It looks terrible...but I kind of love it! It was the first thing that I sewed that I didn't have any help on, not one little bit! The only thing is that I am frustrated with myself. Frustrated that it is not perfect, not even close to straight, the bias tape isn't even sewn down all the way around! But, of course it's not going to be perfect! I have to work on this need for things to be "just right" the very first time I try. I do have to say, straight or not, it felt great to see that I had made something!!!

And now for the list (and yes, I realize that I skipped yesterday...crazy day...)

1. New glasses so that I can finally watch TV without either squinting or wearing my prescription sunglasses (which is even MORE cool since they have 2 flippin' different colored lenses!)
2. Going to Colorado with the hubs to see my best friend from high school (who I haven't seen in 5 years!!)
3. Great prices for tickets to Colorado
4. My husband thinking that I am beautiful, even on days when that is the last word I would use to describe myself
5. Biggest Loser
6. Waking up early to clean...and actually doing it!
7. Reading
8. My whole family...they each bring a special-ness and wonderful-ness to my life
9. God putting certain people in my life, just at the right time
10. I love that James and I have been able to travel quite a bit in our relationship. We have so much fun when we are traveling, and I think we are at our best in a new place. Though we're pretty good at home too ;)

1 comment:

Anina said...

I read your comment on my blog but don't have an email address to contact you at. Email me at twiddletails(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll see if I can help you with the header.