Saturday, October 30, 2010

Playing with Lightroom


I
A blog that I read called "About A Boy" has a challenge of sorts to get ready for Halloween. I'm not really into Halloween, for no reason in particular, but I've loved taking part in these challenges because it's getting me out of my comfort zone and shooting different types of things! Katrina is a great resource, definitely one of the best photography blogs I've found! She also encouraged me to get my new fave lens when I went on the Photo Walk in Sacramento with her. So I owe her a lot ;)

Anyway, this particular challenge was to get a "spooky" picture by playing around with Lightroom a bit. And let me tell ya, once I downloaded the free trial and a free preset, I definitely know what I'm going to be saving up to buy! What a great program!

So here is my attempt at "spooky." Hopefully it will show up, I'm very new to Flickr, so give me a bit of grace please ;)

IMG_9438.jpg

No comments: