Prices have finally started going down, which is good good good for us. But we still haven't found what we're looking for. I know that as first-time home buyers we won't get our dream house right away, but at the same time, there are some things we've decided we can't live without:
- At LEAST 3 bedrooms, but would love either 4 or a bonus room so that I can have a craft/sewing room
- 2 or more bathrooms
- A backyard that has enough room for our kids to run around as well as a little veggie garden and a place to put my herbs
- Not too much work to be done, especially since we found out we're pregnant!
- An open floor plan as far as the kitchen and living room are concerned
- Most importantly, a neighborhood that feels safe and kid-friendly
Now, I don't think that is asking too much. But, as I said, we've been looking for over a year, and haven't found THE house. We're just trusting that God knows and has our back! :)